View Profile Templarfreak

250 Movie Reviews

Shellnut*

You forgot to show how Mei is also completely fucking invincible and also can lock down almost an entire time single-handedly.

At first, I thought I knew what was going on... But then the ending... Really confused me. O.o

TaraGraphika responds:

After I watched some of the best cliffhangers and compare that to my little film, I really think I should practice writing. Thank you very much!

71 Game Reviews

It controls terribly. I think this could have been slightly remedied with the ability to remap them. However the game is very forgiving for fucking up and gives you plenty of time to get use to the mechanics and clunky controls.

Love the style of gameplay here, fast-paced and not too challenging and very score attacky. Graphics are a'ight, though very minimalist. I will have to agree with a lot of other people and say that the music is rather repetitive. That's about all I gotta say.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks for the review! I really appreciate all of the feedback. :)

I already dislike the mechanics of this game...Because of how much it relies on the luck of the draw of people at the start, you can easily end up not going much farther then 200 or 300 meters...Definitely needs a bit of work.

6 Audio Reviews

Very badass.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Cheers

That loops so epically. xD

The time has come...

"And all will know...All will know my true power. All shall see. They shall see that my endevoers were not fruitless...As the glory of my hidden army arises! From the ashes of the dead! I shall be known. I shall be known as the man that changed it all! That changed the world into only a mirage of it's former self."

That good? I'm kinda good with random rambling. not the best I have ever done, but I usually do it on the spot.

As for the music itself, I really like this and so far all of your work. ^^

91 Art Reviews

Really cool-looking but also rather basic.

I always wondered where the hat comes from. Is it just, apart of their skull or something?

daigonite responds:

I think it's a feather crest.

God damn the detail is amazing. His hair looks like smoke, that's a little strange but I like it! =)

I fail miserably. Wanna see? There, you saw it.

23, Male