Team Fortress 2 In a Nutshell Team Fortress 2 In a Nutshell

Shellnut*

Overwatch In a Nutshell Overwatch In a Nutshell

You forgot to show how Mei is also completely fucking invincible and also can lock down almost an entire time single-handedly.

KAFEEN KAFEEN

At first, I thought I knew what was going on... But then the ending... Really confused me. O.o

TaraGraphika responds:

After I watched some of the best cliffhangers and compare that to my little film, I really think I should practice writing. Thank you very much!

ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

LOL REBELTAXI REFERENCE.

P-mation: "Uneasy Rider" P-mation: "Uneasy Rider"

I like that these more recent ones are telling a story, and nice ones at that, instead of just mindlessly harassing and torturing innocent pencil-folk. ;)

But don't forget to do that from time to time still because it's still entertaining.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Fuck. That was beautiful.

Dora The Teenage Explorer Dora The Teenage Explorer

I can't even begin to describe how aweome this is.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

I watched this some time ago on YouTube thanks to a guy pointing people towards it. It was really good, and it's still good. =)

The art style I'm a bit mixed on though. I kinda feel like the vibrant colors are making the style itself look too low-detail, which is of course not the case because a lot of things are actualyl detailed very well.

The voice acting is great. Music is great. I like it's story. It doesn't long too long or too short. It progresses/paces real well. Finally, for the length of this animation the characters are written good.

SpongeMen SquareWatch SpongeMen SquareWatch

What in the actual fuck?

(Watchmen is still relevant? O.o)

Hey Herman Hey Herman

People need to learn that if comedy gets even a small chuckle out of one person then it was worth it. =\