Team Fortress 2 In a Nutshell Team Fortress 2 In a Nutshell

Shellnut*

Overwatch In a Nutshell Overwatch In a Nutshell

You forgot to show how Mei is also completely fucking invincible and also can lock down almost an entire time single-handedly.

KAFEEN KAFEEN

At first, I thought I knew what was going on... But then the ending... Really confused me. O.o

TaraGraphika responds:

After I watched some of the best cliffhangers and compare that to my little film, I really think I should practice writing. Thank you very much!

Imperil Imperil

It controls terribly. I think this could have been slightly remedied with the ability to remap them. However the game is very forgiving for fucking up and gives you plenty of time to get use to the mechanics and clunky controls.

Wizurd Wizurd

Love the style of gameplay here, fast-paced and not too challenging and very score attacky. Graphics are a'ight, though very minimalist. I will have to agree with a lot of other people and say that the music is rather repetitive. That's about all I gotta say.

HenrikSahlin responds:

Thanks for the review! I really appreciate all of the feedback. :)

Infectonator : Hot Chase Infectonator : Hot Chase

I already dislike the mechanics of this game...Because of how much it relies on the luck of the draw of people at the start, you can easily end up not going much farther then 200 or 300 meters...Definitely needs a bit of work.

FD - Dreams FD - Dreams

Very badass.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Cheers

Kirbonus Stage Kirbonus Stage

That loops so epically. xD

Pilot Pilot

Wow, I haven't written a review of this yet? o.0 Well, I love it. That's all I really have to say about it.

Midnights-Ocean responds:

thanks :)

brakes brakes

Really cool-looking but also rather basic.

Murkrow Murkrow

I always wondered where the hat comes from. Is it just, apart of their skull or something?

daigonite responds:

I think it's a feather crest.

Spike Spiegel // Realism Spike Spiegel // Realism

God damn the detail is amazing. His hair looks like smoke, that's a little strange but I like it! =)